Elijah has been crying lots to sleep since Friday night and it only occurs during the night. Pains me to see U cry like this. Wish I know why u're crying. I think it's coz U are colic. Initially I always thought it was due to disrupted sleep....at home...evening time always meant going to granny's house for dinner during ur evening....at ah ma's house...U were always woken by ur cousin Claudia. But today....U were at home all this while...no1 woke U up but U woke up on ur own and cried and cried after that. My conclusion is that U are colicky during ur evenings. I wish it'll go away soon. So painful to hear U cry like this and so angry. Wish I can soothe ur pain or uncomfortableness.
I'm not sure if the colic drops help but sure worth a try....not sure if U stop crying coz of the drops or coz U're simply too tired by then. U were so tired that U slept from 10pm feed till the next morning 5am. And considering U ate at 8pm...that is a whole 9 hours without feed. Is that considered sleeping through the nite? Perhaps it is. Well done Elijah...U did it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment