Today Elijah seems to be standing alot more and he stood up longer. While we were reading to him his bedtime session...he kept standing up lots. Trying hard to balance himself. Was really special to see him stand so much. I think he did a good job....although I am really anxious abt him not being able to walk yet but I guess I'm simply too anxious that's all. My little boy is really growing lots....and to see him to progress to stand for a few seconds....that feeling is fantastic.
Basically he will be staring at his flashcards.....unconsciously.....squatting then balancing to stand....then squatting again and sitting down. The whole cycle will continue for a couple of times. That is if he gets tired out....he can do it continuously for like 5-10 times.
Besides trying to stand, I am really happy that his cough is gone for good....at least that is what I hope for. So far I have not heard him cough...enough of the cough......gone gone gone.
He has been waking up alot earlier like 6am in the morning. I was really worried abt him waking up so early and I would not be able to cope with the cooking of the porridge. But Elijah was a really good boy...he slept...seems to be tossing and turning lots at abt 5+am. However, he fell asleep again..phew. Slept till 6.40am. Good enough for me to finish all my chores and left for work on time.
I love my little Elijah. Simply can't get enough of him. Although I went back to work since Jan....he is still super sticky to me. There was a period it got better but coz of his really bad cough...I was with him quite often. He seems to be going through that sticky phase again....perhaps separation anxiety. Hope it'll get better as he grows older. Mummy loves U lots. Mummy is not going anywhere yah. My sweet standing boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment