Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No more crying Elijah in the morning

2weeks and 2 days is what took Elijah to be totally ready for school. My little boy has finally not cried any bit when Cheewan drop him off and kissed him goodbye this morning.

After putting all his stuff in his classroom area, Elijah saw the kueh(wah ko kueh) that I steamed for him in his tupperware container and gave a smile. Daddy fed him along the way back to music room.

No whinning...no tears...he asked for a hug from daddy...and walk automatically to the music room when daddy put him down. He walked towards the toys and said find crab. There he was with no tears at last.

Hurray Elijah!!! You did it. Way to go. No more tears, my little boy. My little boy is a big boy already. I love you Elijah. I think you're adapting really well in school. Just hope you learn lots from there. Mummy is so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment