Today Cheewan has a dinner function to attend to so am home alone with Elijah. Had took a cab to fetch him as it was really dark and cloudy. Thankfully I did that coz it was pouring moments later.
Anyway so I reached home...played with him alittle...started cooking pasta for us. But it was tough cooking and entertaining him so switched on Maisy for him to watch. Of course he loved it.
Did his usual of dinner.....interrupted with a pooing session and gave him a nice warm bath. He was in a really good mood....so I tried my luck. Asked Elijah if mummy could take a bath while he played in his cot. He said, 'Yes'. I asked him abt 3 times and everytime the answer was yes...told him not to cry coz after mummy had the shower...mummy would come to hug him. Also told him..he couldn't climb the cot. Asked him ,'If you climbed, what would happen?' and he would reply, ' Fall down. Pain pain.". My grown up little boy. He told me exactly which toys he wanted...Pet zoo's dog and surfing pal. I put some other toys in too but he rejected them and requested for them to be removed from the cot. Switching on 'Grandpa's song', off I went to shower.
So for the 1st time...I left him unattended...self entertained and took a shower. Probably the earliest shower I've ever had in ages. True enough he didn't fuss or cried for me throughout my shower. By the time i was done, he was rolling in his cot happily.
It was really nice to be able to spend time with Elijah lazing at home. :)
Somehow...it was a fantastic feeling. I truly felt that Elijah had grown up lots. Not only that...he was a really understanding little boy. A mature little boy with his cute baby face. I love you, Elijah. Thank you so much for the early shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment