Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My little boy has grown up liao!!!

Cheewan is away for work again. This time to KL and BKK. I had prep Elijah that daddy had to sit aeroplane and work these few days so he won't be around. On Mon, I had to prep him that I was going to be the one sending him to school on Tues and Wed. It's not my most wanted job as Elijah had always been very sticky to me. When I was the one previously who sent him to school, he would wailed whenever I left his school. Teacher had to pluck him from my arms. Not a very pleasant sight at all and I always left with a heavy heart....even though I know he would stop crying when I'm gone. Just not a very pleasant thing to have to go through first thing in the morning.

Today and yesterday were a good change for a start. Tues...Elijah woke up happy. Greeted teacher Siti with a big good morning. Then followed me to put his bags and stuff and eat his tau sar bao. When I walk towards the front door, he did not ask me to carry him as well as he walked over to the computer area where everyone was. I walked away...didn't really say goodbye as I was afraid he would cry....he didn't cry...no whining too. He was alright and finally understood that I'm not abandoning him. It was a nice morning. It happened again on today. The same thing once again. This time, I even said bye to him and he was alright with it. He saw me leaving. It was great!!! My heart melted when I saw his sweet little eyes looking at me leaving. My little boy is a sensible boy already!!! Hurray. Success!! No more heavy heart!!

Was really happy yesterday. I cook maggi mee for us. Of course without putting in the MSG packet...with nice minced meat, egg and brocolli. He loved it kept asking me for more noodles. Went to buy him the Konfidence swimjacket, goggles, sun block and sun glasses at mothercare. Had discount...getting him ready for Maldives...think we both can't wait and are excited over the trip. Couldn't resist buying 3 in1 rice ball tau huay for ourselves. Hehhee.

Wed...He woke up in a reading mood. He was reading his doggie and cat book. So sweet. Had no choice but to convince him that we had to go to school already.

The day ended in Ah Mah's house and Iris Yee Yee is staying over too. He had a great time with all of them. And Elijah is in dreamland now. Am sure he misses Daddy lots lots.

Managed to capture Elijah reading..when I returned to the living room after washing milk bottle.A sweet moment.
Elijah having a good time with Iris Yee Yee. Uncle Yippy is away...so it's everyone at ah mah's house today.

No comments:

Post a Comment