Saturday, July 11, 2009

The attack of smelly ears

Yesterday night, Elijah woke up a couple of times....crying. Everytime I carried him, I could smell his smelly ear. It has been there for a couple of days but since we're going to see Dr Ong the PD...I thought perhaps we could wait till Mon coz his appointment for vaccination was then. However, the waking up problem caused me to worry if his ears were bothering him lots and causing him discomfort. I woke up and text Jeremy's mum(a doctor) if it was ok to wait if we suspect him of having a ear infection. However, the message came back was ' See the PD ASAP...it can be serious.' Oh my that worried me lots...I have waited a few days already....I really hope that that infection wouldn't cause any harm to his hearing. If it did...I'll never be able to forgive myself. Sometimes I feel that as a new mum...I'm really taking things too lightly and not like an anxious mum at all. Not sure if it's good or bad. Sighz.

Anyway, managed to walk-in to Aglow clinic. So we immediately dressed Elijah up and brought him to the PD. I was totally impressed with their good service...they already got Elijah's card ready and put him in the queue right from the moment I called up. At least, they did not make us wait for many hours even though Sat is usually a VERY busy day.
Elijah had his vaccination done as well. It was really funny as he cried before the needle reach his thigh as if he knew the needle was coming already. Hhahaha....could Elijah be scared of needles....I hope not eh....boys must be brave mah. Wonder if he'll inherit his daddy's fears as well. Hhahaha.
Even though...Dr Ong is more expensive than Dr Teo at Baby Bear Clinic...I am happy with Dr Ong and will bring Elijah back to visit him when there's any problem.


Elijah's 2nd 6 in 1 jab
Elijah screaming his head off after the injection. Poor boy...it's ok. Part and parcel of live eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment