Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Elijah's 1st laughter

I managed to fit Elijah into the sarong carrier...in a kangeroo fashion. It was quite fun putting him in but he needed to be in a cross legged manner...was afraid it'll be too uncomfy. However, to my surprise, he seemed pretty happy and contented in that position. Hurray...got him a good position where he can see everything and not be lying in the carrier.

While waiting for dad to fetch me to their house, I was playing with Elijah in front of the mirror. Suddenly, he chuckled. Ah...how sweet...that was the 1st time Elijah really laughed. My little boy has grown more and more yah....his laughter really melts my heart. I wished I could capture the moment but it's not possible coz I'm all alone and once I whip out the camera...I'm confident he will not laugh anymore.

Anyway..only manage to capture a photo of him in the kangeroo position. Here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment