Thursday, July 15, 2010

15th Month Learning Peak....talking and walking Elijah

Elijah seems to peak at 15th month old.

He started to walk lots and more stably....sometimes wobbly when he walks too much. Think he is tired out. Hhahaa.

He is talking lots too...can speak pretty well already....

Let's collate the people whom he can call and acknowledge:
Mama
Papa
Daddy
Yee Yee
Ah Ma
Gong Gong
Gu Gu (Ah gu4)
Gu Gu(Gu1 Gu1)
Uncle Yippy
Jie Jie
Kor Kor

Let's try to collate the words that I've heard him speak:
Car
Bus (Ba)
Big Car / Big Ball
Ball
Bubble...hmmm...so many B words
Bee
Fish (ish)
Pig (1 of his fave words)
Night
Hello Kitty
Elly (Pocoyo's friend - elephant)
Apple
There
Baby
Please
Eat
King Kong
Bread
Up
Down
Open
Close
Take
Hippo
Uncle
Bye bye
Cockroach(croach)
Crocodile (croco)
Bao Bao
Mum Mum
Walk
Banana (nana)


That's abt all I can remember...if I remember more will update more.

Elijah...good job. Keep it up...mama and daddy love U. It's wonderful to hear you blabber and talk....crawl and walk. Amazing little Elijah.

Elijah's 1st few steps taken on 18th June

No comments:

Post a Comment