Yee yees said that Elijah was a good boy all along...easy and happy venturing around Pat Yee Yee's house. I reached Pat's home about 3+pm. It was so impossible to get a cab. Iris called and said he refused his morning nap and was active...but getting cranky now already coz of the tiredness.
I spent some time putting him to bed....but eventually he did sleep together with Elliot...it was a really sweet sight to see the boys sleeping together. He was really quite happy and wanna walk walk all over the house hahahaa.
It was a fantastic day...we all squeezed into Pat's rush.....made our way to the airport...reached there abit late abt 7+pm..by then Uncle Yippy had arrived. We had a nice dinner...it was lovely..Uncle Yippy bought Elijah a toy story doggie Pee Peez. Cool.
Here's some of the photos.....all except Iris and Whye Mun....till now I have no photos of Iris in her clutches hehehhe. Nevermind....no need to keep such memories...so poor thing my poor sister. But good that everything is getting fixed already.
Daddy and Elijah during dinner time at Secret Recipe
Pat and family....cutie Ellie and Elliot
No comments:
Post a Comment