Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mummy misses you badly....can't kiss you night night! HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO ME!!!

It's Teacher's Day dinner yesterday.....am happy to be able to attend Teacher's Day dinner unlike 2 years but am sad that I can't tuck Elijah to bed today. It's one of the rare days mummy can't give you a big hug. I haven't been able to see you...kiss you..hug you for more than 24 hours.

I so wanna see you in the afternoon...but I can't simply bring you home....I won't be able to change and get ready and daddy can't be home in time before I leave. I don't want you to fuss at grandma's place when I leave so I gotta be hard-hearted to not see you at all.

I had a fantastic lunch with Renee and Mengyin...it's been quite a while since we've sat down to chat non-stop. It was really nice. Since I can't see you...mummy decided to give myself a day out. I went for manicure...at long last...hmmm...when was the last time I did that...I can't really remember that perhaps 3 years ago. Hahhahaa I so wanna do it...so I sneak a session of that in between the shopping and the dinner at Hilton Hotel.

Dinner was nice coz of the company....but we were really famished..by 8.30pm...the party hasn't started. The party next door was way past the warming-up phase....it was happening when all the speeches over ourside were still on-going.

I had the chance to meet the babies again...Weixin...weien and Tingwan's girl. All were so sweet. Made me think of Elijah lots. But ME time did not stop there....it followed on with KTV session till 3am. I was exhausted...think age has caught up with me. Singing non-stop was fun but think I was zombified after that.

The consolation of missing you for more than 24hours was knowing that I'll be able to Teachers' Day with you. I'm so happy for that. Tis good to be a teacher....I LOVE TEACHING AND I LOVE ELIJAH AND CHEEWAN!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment