It was a normal day today....with me spending half a day with Elijah. I have a love and hate relationship with Monday. I hate my really pack time-table...8am to 1pm...pack back to back 3 1.5 hours lessons with only 0.5hour break. I hate it coz that day sucks and it is a very 'long' day. But love it coz I rather have a pack day than one with lots of breaks...I can hardly be productive during short breaks. Love it as I will force myself to leave by 1.30pm coz I can hardly think by then.....mentally and physically drained. Love it coz I will be able to spend half a day with Elijah once again.
It was a normal Monday. However, after dinner, on our way home, Elijah as usual wanted to see Yasmin jie jie's cat (our friendly neighbour). Elijah likes Yasmin lots so he will usually stop by at their gate and says jie jie's cat cat or alternatively he will shake his hand to signify that the cat is not there. Today he saw the cat....and the worst thing was he said 'open door'. Oh my goodness...he even demanded to enter to see cat cat. Uncle Selamat....of course whipped out the key and opened the door....invited us in as he initially invited a few neighbours as perhaps they wanted to drop by to see hello to them for Hari Raya. He asked if we could stay and have some tea since the rest would be coming any moment. We obliged and felt very embarrassed with Elijah's request.
We had a great time there...Elijah was trying to find the cat all the time while the cat was frantically trying to run away. The family adopted the cat not too long ago...it's a british blue. Very nice breed and very good nature but alittle timid as perhaps it had some bad experiences with the owner before this.
Apart from the great time, we had lovely food...thanks to Selamat and his family. The kids(Yasmin, Kathi, and Xinyi) had a lovely time running around and playing. They started with a bouncy rubber ball...and playing monkey with it....Elijah joined in the fun till he noticed the piano. He went and was interested in it. I think he was mesmorized with it after that. He was pressing the keys and enjoying himself. He wasn't the least bit interested with playing monkey and ball. He just kept pressing and pressing the keys for at least a good 10-15mins before he succumbed to the temptation of food.
Well....maybe you do have an interest in music...mummy will love for you to acquire some music skills eventually. Hope it is in tune with your interest. Your first experience with the piano has been a really positive one. Music rocks and piano rocks. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment