Had a fantastic day today. We got to meet Ricky, Chaiyen and Lucas. Elijah had a fantastic swim at their place today. Cheewan accompanied him into the pool. Think it was really his 1st time in the pool being totally aware of the surrounding. The last few times he was in the pool in Malacca....I don't think he loved waterplay yet or really becoz he wasn't that aware of surrounding yet hehehe.
Then we drove to Sengkang CC cum sports & recreational centre to have a meal at the bistro there. Food was so so but I like the ambience there plus great company. I do like the park connector facing the river too. Very nice. And that nite..we even managed to spot the lunar eclipse without realising it till much later.
There were lots of pple flying kites at the open field...it was really nice..not as crowded as Marina Barrage...so nicer hahaha. Elijah liked it but not as amazed as when he was at barrage. Perhaps coz it was his 1st time there...and 1st time he ever saw kites and SO MANY. HHAhahaha.
Elijah was totally knocked out by the time we drove home....was already 9.30pm. He did not take his afternoon nap, he swam and he slept late...3 factors to make him totally tired out. He was so tired that we could hardly wake him up for his last milk feed before the long night. I was alittle worried that he would be hungry in the middle of the night. Daddy was so worried coz he couldn't wake up....Cheewan even said....dear is he ok? Hahhaaah It was hilarious. It was probably quite an adventure for him and I'm sure he totally enjoyed himself today with the company of Lucas kor kor.
Again..I shall let photos do the talking.
Side-track..poor Iris..she fell..wasn't a torn ligament as what was diagnosed initially. She had a spiral fracture...had to go through with a surgery. So poor thing..had to force the bone back in alignment. Was worried about her and really wanted to see her but I didn't want to be unfair to Chaiyen as well coz we had pre-arranged already.
Anyway, hope she is feeling fine...at least if she went through with it.....she would heal back to normal 100%. I can't wait to visit her.
Ok here's the photos of the exciting day.
The boys mesmorized with the moving car.
1st decent waterplay...1st time Elijah been in a pool and being conscious abt it.
Verdict: He loves waterplay. Look at him...so happy splashing the water all over.
Daddy with cute Elijah
At last Lucas gets a playmate on this seesaw...so cute..it even squirts out water.
Mummy and Elijah after the nice swim
Elijah and Lucas having a nice bath tog after the swim
The two boys on their vehicles
Lucas giving a nice smile before dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment